Kynn on one: topic closed.

Hi Kynn,

I am glad you felt it necessary to share this with the group.

I had actually emailed you privately to say I didn't want to continue
this conversation, before you sent this.
So, anyway I honour your right to drop this conversation. I am glad you
had the incentive to suggest doing so.

Thanks a bunch.

Tim