Kynn on one: topic closed.

From: Tim Roberts <tim@wiseguysonly.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:15:25 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi Kynn,

I am glad you felt it necessary to share this with the group.

I had actually emailed you privately to say I didn't want to continue
this conversation, before you sent this.
So, anyway I honour your right to drop this conversation. I am glad you
had the incentive to suggest doing so.

Thanks a bunch.

Tim