RE: Can Browsers Attempt to Render Broken XHTML?

Geoff,

If it was defined, I also missed it. I'll try to provide one. If
anyone feels they can do better, go right ahead. You won't hurt my
feelings. LOL

A general principle of robustness: be conservative in what you do, be
liberal in what you accept from others.

Under this principle, validators and programs that produce code
should be as conservative as possible; user agents, since they accept
code, should be as liberal as possible.

Regards,

Larry