Browser variations in a "stretchy" CSS design

From: Hoffman, Geoffrey <ghoffman@aztrib.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:54:04 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Slightly OT:

I am making a site that relies almost exclusively on CSS for
presentation/formatting of standard HTML tags TD P, H3, etc. I have exactly
ZERO elements declared with pixel widths, all % and em for font sizes.

When resizing the browser window in NS7 & OP7 (Win only tests so far) the
text is reflowing perfectly but for some reason I can't figure out (driving
me mad) IE is not reflowing the text as expected, thus in IE the design is
wider than 800 px on some pages... unacceptable. I'm wondering if I need
some box hack or @import hack in order to load a different CSS for IE.

If you have a sec to check it out, staged here:
http://salientdigital.com/clients/sunsetfoods/
username: sfmi
password: 8474320035

The pages I have so far are index, sale, about us, & catering.

Thanks in advance (TIA)

Geoff Hoffman