Re: Stylesheet media type aural and screenreaders

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:46:24 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

no problem.  Most screen readers available today work well with accessible
css or throw it away if they don't use it and the thrick there is to code
your site so that it works well regardless of whether css is taken into
account.  We really need to stop aiming our efforts at particular at
solutions.