From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On Behalf
Of JMMAW@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, 25 June 2003 9:38 AM
To: JMMAW@aol.com
Subject: New Assistive Tech Book A Must Own

Hello,

        As you know Assistive Technology is playing a major role in ehancing
independent opportunities for people with disabilities worldwide. AT
products are becoming more universal and people want to know more about
them.   Too often, it is difficult to find products needed.

       Assistive Technology News and the CTC Foundation are preparing to
publish the most comprehensive book on AT products ever published. The
attached news release discusses the contents. Advance orders can be secured.
Please read the e-mail on the contents and respond.

         This is a book you will want to have.

           Thanks,

           John M. Williams