Re: list management

Even better than filtering on the 'To' and 'Cc' headers:

Every message you receive from this list also has a 'Sender' header.

The sender is always:
w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org

If your email software can filter on any header (OS X's Mail.app can),
then I'd recommend using that as your rule. Sometimes people send
messages which BCC the list; the list server doesn't update the
recipient list to explicitly show the list email address anywhere.

Thanks,

Paul