RE: list management

From: Jordan, Alixa <ajj9@cdc.gov>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:08:18 -0400
To: "'Nick Kew'" <nick@webthing.com>, Liddy Nevile <Liddy.Nevile@motile.net>
Cc: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I created a rule in Outlook that moves all emails sent to "w3c-wai-ig list"
(where I selected 'w3c-wai-ig list' from my outlook address book) out of my
inbox into a specified folder.  So far (about 4 weeks) it has worked
perfectly.  The rule would not work for emails sent outside of the list.
And, I don't know how well something like that would work for other
browsers.  But it seems to be reliable for Outlook.

Alix