Re: list management

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:41:51 +0100 (BST)
To: Liddy Nevile <Liddy.Nevile@motile.net>
Cc: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Liddy Nevile wrote:

> Would others agree with me that it would be a GREAT help if this list
> always had its name in the subject line - so the subject line read
> something like: Re: [W3C-WAI-IG] title for the frame  ???

I disagree.  We have computers to automate administrivia like sorting
incoming email into folders.  Lists that work the way you describe
waste a large chunk of what could otherwise be a meaningful subject line
as presented by a mailer.

--
Nick Kew

In urgent need of paying work - see http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html