Re: Title for the frame

> cryptic - which is a P1 checkpoint). But I can't see anything in WCAG
> that makes it compulsory to use the title attribute.

The wording is 'title', but I interpret it to mean using the name attribute
as well. Surely we should do both. I know JAWS uses the name, but the name
of an element is not really intended for human consumption, but for the
browser. I think this is analogous to the way that when an image has no ALT
text, JAWS reads out the filename. It was the best it could do in the early
days, before titles and alt text.

    12.1 Title each frame to facilitate frame identification and navigation.
[Priority 1]
    For example, in HTML use the "title" attribute on FRAME elements.

regards

Alan Chuter
Fundosa Teleservicios
achuter@teleservicios.com