Screen Readers & iFrames

From: <Marc.Daniels@mro.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:13:31 -0400
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
We are having a problem getting JAWS 4.51 to work with our iFrames which
in our situation behave as popups (our product is run in web browser and
is pure html/JavaScript). The screen reader seems to read what is behind
the iFrame rather than what's within the iFrame despite focus being set in
iFrame.  Would appreciate if anybody has any experience in solving similar
issues

-
cheers, marc