Re: Swedish Goverment Accessibility Audit.

From: Isofarro <w3evangelism@faqportal.uklinux.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:45:36 +0100
To: <tina@greytower.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

From: <tina@greytower.net>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 3:50 PM
Subject: Swedish Goverment Accessibility Audit.

[Swedish government website accessibility audit]
>   Greytower had the good fortune of winning the bid for doing WAI
>   testing of the 92 websites involved in the review.

Excellent news and well done!

>   The report - only in Swedish - was published on Monday the 2nd of
>   June. I have received permission by the Audit Office to write up a
>   summary of the work, our methods, and the results for posting to the
>   WAI-IG list.

That would be very much appreciated. It will offer me something I can use to
compare against the UK Disability Rights Commission evaluation of 1000 UK
private and public websites (with 100 of those undergoing more rigourous
examination - I wonder if they'll accept "volunteer submissions") - expected
in November 2003.

Mike.