Re: Accesskey article on alistapart

The issue was mentioned in the discussion though, if I recall
correctly. There are those who believe that the problem isn't really
that severe, given the nature of accesskeys (although it would be nice
if the browsers figured out how to implement a solution - only a few
have come reasonably close, including Opera and a screen reader other
than JAWS, which provide a pass-through key).

Interestingly there has been a very active discussion on the topic over
the last few days in the italian list humana (for those who read
italian, anyway - otherwise it will just be a ot of incomprehensible
rambling :)

cheers

Chaals