Re: Skip Nav (was RE: "Think EUO, not SEO"/Google)

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 09:38:36 -0700
Cc: Mike Rundle <phark@phark.net>, W3c-Wai-Ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>

On Saturday, June 14, 2003, at 02:46 AM, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> In any event, I would still like to be able to see the navigation
> links when I am browsing. Poor keyboard support is one of my big
> gripes against many otherwise nice browsers on MacOS X.

"Poor" is generous.  For all the potential for accessibility in the Mac
OS X operating system, it's still far from the point where people can
use it effectively to deal with a range of disabilities.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                     http://kynn.com
Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain                http://idyllmtn.com