Re: skip navigation links

From: Jerry Weichbrodt <gerald.g.weichbrodt@ived.gm.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:12:49 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I'm sure the assumption is that nobody but a blind person would want a "skip
nav/skip to main content" link, and we wouldn't want to clutter the vast
majority of people's displays with something intended for such a minuscule
market.  Sighted folks, of course, all use mice and can just click where
they want to go.  There is no such thing as a sighted person not using a
mouse.

This might sound a bit snide, but I'm sure it's very close to the thinking
behind the approach.

Regards,
Jerry