Re: JavaScript and Accessibility

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:13:36 +0100
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>

David,

You are merely expressing an opinion, my definition of games, was
stated as:
"Game is used to mean interactive experience on a single page."

a drop down list falls into this category, are you claiming this is not
a document?
there is clearly an ill defined continuum, and we need to progress from
the work on documents.

Jonathan