Re: Automatic Detection of Screen Readers and Other Assistive Technology

Actually, there is a way to detect screen readers, but it only works for the
most current versions of JAWS and Window-Eyes.  Flash 6/MX is able to detect
whether the user has a screen reader running or not.

AWK

--
Andrew Kirkpatrick
CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media

617-300-4420 (direct voice/FAX)
617-300-3400 (main NCAM)
617-300-2489 (TTY)

WGBH enriches people's lives through programs and services that educate,
inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of
learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.