Re: Link colors, white text on black background

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 07:18:20 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> If I use white text on black background, what are the best colors for
* link and visited link?

So as not to violate too many other user expections, I would say blue and
purple, but adjust the intensities so that a grey scale conversion of the
image shows the same contrast as with the conventional colour scheme.
I think you may need to de-saturate the colours, as they are naturally
low intensity.