Re: http://www.a-sites.org A web portal for visually impaired people

Nick,

I seem to be missing something here: The Alt-content font size on my
system XP-IE is very small when images are turned off, how does one
make this bigger? On my system it seems to be about half the size of
the font used for most of the W3.org homepage.
Alternatively say on mozilla, or mac IE mozilla safari or other?
In IE the tooltip font is configurable, but does not popup from the
keyboard, this has been requested more than once.

Should the browser offer the option to automatically provide a
complement to the background for alt text?
or are you suggesting that a dark background is never to be used?

thanks

Jonathan