Re: White text on black background

From: Matthew Smith <matt@kbc.net.au>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 10:03:18 +0930
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi Jesper

> I am just wondering if many users, disabilities or not, find white text on black background much easier to read than black on white.
>
> If it is the case I will include both in the style switcher I am making.

Will you be including any other colour schemes?  Black on gold and black
on certain shades of blue can improve readability for some dyslexics.*

Cheers

*If anyone has done any study on this, specifically with the RGB
triplets used in CSS, would they like to share?

--
Matthew Smith
IT Consultant - KBC, South Australia