RE: White text on black background

Jesper,

It is my experience that many visually impaired users who still retain some eyesight prefer light text on dark backgrounds, especially when on a monitor screen.  This is due in part to the fact that the "glare" from a white monitor screen is hard on the eyes, and can often wash out thin black lines (like text).  I personally know of at least 2 partially sighted users who have set up their machines with dark backgrounds and light text, even to the point of one setting their web browser to over-ride developers colours.

JF