Re: Access Keys

From: Chris Croome <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:29:46 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On Mon 02-Jun-2003 at 12:15:04PM +0100, Julian Voelcker wrote:
> Can any of you recommend any good resources explaining which keys
> are available and the best way to implement them?
> Links to good implementations would also be handy.

There has been lots of discussion on this in the past -- try
searching the archives of this list...

Personally since I work quite a bit on sites that are in some way UK
government funded I tend to follow this (more-or-less):

  UK Government accesskeys standard

See also HTML 4.01 spec:

Chris Croome                               <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>