Re: Access Keys

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 12:15:04PM +0100, Julian Voelcker wrote:
> I am new to Access Keys and would like to know more.  I understand the
> principles, but am unsure about the best way to implement them.

Argh, not this can of worms again!

> Can any of you recommend any good resources explaining which keys are
> available and the best way to implement them?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2003JanMar/0594.html [1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2003AprJun/0549.html
(and search the archives for more on the subject)
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/accesskey.html

[1] Make sure you read the entire thread and don't just accept the OP's idea
as The Way To Do Things without considering all the implications.