Accessible Dynamic Menus

From: Julian Voelcker <asp@tvw.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 23:32:27 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Is it possible to have accessible dynamic menus, either the 'windows'
style ones that drop down from a button at the top of the screen or a
vertical expanding style menu that can expand downwards to display sub
items.

I know that you can do some fun things now with lists and CSS, but can
they constitute being accessible.

I would be interested to know what you think.

If it is possible, I would love some examples.

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker