Re: No JavaScript for previous page and print screen

Larry,
There are provisions that cover procurement and development, but the
enforcement section only refers to procurement.  [29 U.S.C. § 794d.f.1.b]

See http://www.access-board.gov/sec508/guide/act.htm

(f) Enforcement
(1) General
(A) Complaints
Effective 6 months after the date of publication by the Access Board of
final standards described in subsection (a) (2), any individual with a
disability may file a complaint alleging that a Federal department or agency
fails to comply with subsection (a)(1) of this section in providing
electronic and information technology.
(B) Application
This subsection shall apply only to electronic and information technology
that is procured by a Federal department or agency not less than 6 months
after the date of publication by the Access Board of final standards
described in subsection (a) (2).
(2) Administrative complaints
Complaints filed under paragraph (1) shall be filed with the Federal
department or agency alleged to be in noncompliance. The Federal department
or agency receiving the complaint shall apply the complaint procedures
established to implement section 794 of this title for resolving allegations
of discrimination in a federally conducted program or activity.
(3) Civil actions
The remedies, procedures, and rights set forth in sections 794a(a)(2) and
794a(b) of this title shall be the remedies, procedures, and rights
available to any individual with a disability filing a complaint under
paragraph (1).

--
Andrew Kirkpatrick
CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media

617-300-4420 (direct voice/FAX)
617-300-3400 (main NCAM)
617-300-2489 (TTY)

WGBH enriches people's lives through programs and services that educate,
inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of
learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.