OT: an apology to SSB

From: Smith, Denise <denise.smith@idea.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 09:26:56 -0500
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

All -

I made an inappropriate comment directly about SSB Technologies the other
day - it was a case of my fingers working faster than my brain was. My only
excuse was a very bad phone call with a client... which is no excuse at all
when you (me) are supposed to be a professional.

I feel bad about the comment - SSB puts out a good product and they have
done incredible work helping companies like HP make huge strides in managing
the accessibility of an enormous (15,000 page plus) website.

Best regards,

Denise Smith