RE: also: Request for comments

From: Robert B. Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 18:41:29 -0400
To: "'Jonathan Chetwynd'" <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
It is fixed based on the captioning file, as it should be per se... however,
we will be allowing total user configuration of background and fonts....
This is not available in the public demo at this time.
The person who creates the caption file by default defines the sizes,
however, if you zoom in on the video the font sizes change or zoom out.
(with the flash player)
The Movie was basically thrown together and the HiSoftware component is
mainly the C/T/I and caption area.... To show the performance of the
Thanks for the comments! They are very constructive and helpful