Re: Request for comments

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 22:14:16 +0100
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: "Robert B. Yonaitis" <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Rob,

there is no bar, showing where one is, and giving the ability to move
to a place in the video.
there are no tool tips on the buttons
the 't' button has a rather heavy handed effect, and given the text is
on the page seems redundant.
should the play and stop buttons be the first ones in the tab order? on
a mac, tabbing eventually led to them, but then got stuck there.
(shift) tab does not stop the video
the scroll bar stops captions and video but not sound

seems like a great beta!

Jonathan