Re: Tab Order for Anchors

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 09:53:43 +0200
To: Tina Marie Holmboe <tina@elfi.org>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Right - if you have done something very wierd with the link presentation
so they don't appear in a sensible order it is helpful to have a
tabindex. Otherwise I would say it is not necessary. In any event I
sggest it is better to avoid having a wierd ordering in HTML since
control of positioning is not always reliable.

The situation is different in SVG, where the ordering of the content
changes the visual presentation in potentially important ways. But I am
assuing that isn't what you are talking about here.

Cheers

Chaals