Re: Javascript

Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:

> rather than using skipnav, why not place the content links earlier than
> the nav links for each page? skipnav may work for screen readers, but
> how about people with physical impairments.
> jonathan

Maybe I misunderstood you. Did you mean "content links" or "content". If
"content links", what does that mean?

I don't understand how this would be inaccessible to someone with a
mobility impairment. If they cannot use a mouse or a keyboard, I assume
they'll have /some/ device to "Skip to the Next Link" (like [TAB]) and
"Activate Current Link" (like [ENTER]). Even someone with only a breath
control device has this much functionality, right?

Thanks,
James Craig

--
http://www.cookiecrook.com/