RE: Javascript

Hy,

David did not separate his first sentence, "I'm not sure it becomes
accessible just by providing <noscript> alone.", from the rest of the
paragraph which discusses a mouseover event, the drop down menu.

<noscript> only works if you turn off JavaScript and only provides
the menu if that was coded for <noscript>. I've actually seen
<noscript></noscript> with no code appearing between the tags. Don't
ask me what the author was thinking or maybe the author was using a
template and didn't understand the function of <noscript>.

Regards,

Larry