Re: Javascript

Angela,

there are problems with using javascript, and graceful degradation is
not to be compared with <noscript>
even given that your users have javascript enabled, many sighted users
may have fine motor problems negotiating drop down menus.
Jim Ley has tried to create an accessible drop down menu, and we are
not that happy with the result.
anyway that and more is linked from Client-side Scripting Techniques
for Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
found here:
http://www.learningdifficulty.org/develop/script-techs.html, this
document is nearly a year old, and needs contributions

Jonathan