RE: [w3c-wai-ig] <none>

From: Angela Hilton <angela.hilton@umist.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 08:23:43 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I good starting tutorial is the one at w3schools [www.w3schools.com] -
because they have areas where you can 'play' with CSS by manipulating
the code they have written.
It's only basic - but a good starting point.
Another thing you might find while using percentages for font-size is
that you come up against the inheritance problem - which I have to admit
that I haven't really solved - and would still welcome guidance on.
Angela K Hilton
Web & E-Learning Officer
Tel: 0161 200 3389