Good Discussion Lists for Friendly Answers

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:35:06 -0700
Cc: "'Dona Patrick'" <patrickd@calib.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: <mburks952@att.net>

On Wednesday, April 30, 2003, at 05:04 AM, Michael Burks wrote:

> I am sorry you received unpleasant responses.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Mike Burks

You shut up!!!

Heh. Just kidding.

I recommend the WebAIM mailing list, it's good for answers and
thoughtful discussions:

      http://www.webaim.org/discussion/

If the HWG's aware-techniques list were more active, I would recommend
it, because the List Guides have a long and proud tradition of keeping
peace among Web developers:

      http://www.hwg.org/lists/aware-techniques/

Unfortunately, the list is quite silent, and there's more activity on
the
WebAIM list.

--Kynn

--