RE: Four-letter words

From: Michael Burks <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:12:35 -0400
To: "'Joe Clark'" <joeclark@joeclark.org>, "'WAI-IG'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

ROTFL,

Well said Joe Clark!

Sincerely,

Mike Burks

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Joe Clark
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 4:54 PM
To: WAI-IG
Subject: Four-letter words

If I read this thread properly, you're all complaining about the word
"crap."

I mean, the word "crap" you're complaining about? In 2003?

A bit neurasthenic, don't you think? I say worse things to housecats
in the neighbourhood here who won't come up to me when I call them.

People involved in accessibility are often... what is the word?
*Colourful*. That's a feature, not a bug.
--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
     Author, _Building Accessible Websites_