[w3c-wai-ig] <none>

From: Section 508.US <tagi11@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:13:07 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Guys and Gals, or Ladies and Gentlemen (which ever is politically correct)
For some strange reason, it seems mankind would gripe if hung with a new rope.
I am not the smartest or the best but I hope this list would not bash anyone for any reason. I have some really stupid questions, but I sure am not going to ask them here.
pegglegg
Michael G. Van Randen CIO, WDA
A-eIT Consultant
Section 508.US
1236 Greystone Lane
Pensacola, Florida 32514
850-206-4715 Cell
850-474-4733
508@section508.us
www.section508.us
www.amputeeoncall.org

When you care enough to work with the very best
America has to offer...hire Disabled Veterans!
www.myworkcenter.com

"We should consider integration like pregnancy; you are or you aren't!"  M. Cerreto 1998

The Shortest Distance Between Two Points...Is Usually Inaccessible