[w3c-wai-ig] <none>

From: Section 508.US <tagi11@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:03:49 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
BlankBy Joke, I mean that "bobby" has for the  most part given the web community who do NOT go past the approval button, and do NOT read the IF's, a false sense of accessibility. I have contacted many users and the answer is always the same," Well, I checked with "bobby" and it passed." Even though they did not read the rest of the report. I would think that in any industry, any false sense of correctness is poor at best.

pegglegg
Michael G. Van Randen CIO, WDA
A-eIT Consultant
Section 508.US
1236 Greystone Lane
Pensacola, Florida 32514
850-206-4715 Cell
850-474-4733
508@section508.us
www.section508.us
www.amputeeoncall.org

When you care enough to work with the very best
America has to offer...hire Disabled Veterans!
www.myworkcenter.com

"We should consider integration like pregnancy; you are or you aren't!"  M. Cerreto 1998

The Shortest Distance Between Two Points...Is Usually Inaccessible

Blank_Bkgrd.gif
(image/gif attachment: Blank_Bkgrd.gif)