Re: Accessible counter

From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <coordina@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:41:02 +0200
To: "Ken Crowell" <k4banton@siu.edu>, "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

You can use the accessible counter created by Chus García, member of the
Seminario SIDAR (www.sidar.org). Is a counter in text format to which CSS
can be applied.

The counter is in:
http://www.cfnti.net/contacc /

You only has to make click in: "Dar de alta el contador" To stuff the form
(Name, email,URL, beginning Number for the counter, Password):

The explanation of how to modify the counter (the parameters) it is in
Spanish, but surely with an automatic translator it will be enough to
understand it.

Enjoy it!

Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
Coordinadora del SIDAR