Re: Accessible counter

From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <coordina@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:41:02 +0200
To: "Ken Crowell" <k4banton@siu.edu>, "Al Gilman" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi,

You can use the accessible counter created by Chus García, member of the
Seminario SIDAR (www.sidar.org). Is a counter in text format to which CSS
can be applied.

The counter is in:
http://www.cfnti.net/contacc /

You only has to make click in: "Dar de alta el contador" To stuff the form
(Name, email,URL, beginning Number for the counter, Password):
http://www.cfnti.net/contacc/contacnew.php

The explanation of how to modify the counter (the parameters) it is in
Spanish, but surely with an automatic translator it will be enough to
understand it.
http://www.cfnti.net/contacc/parametros.htm

Enjoy it!

Regards,