Re: alt text

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:02:37 +0100
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: "Suzanne Stokes" <Suzanne.Stokes@port.ac.uk>

Google almost certainly does not use alt content.
Our site http://www.peepo.com uses almost no text and yet is reasonably
well indexed by it.
Thid would seem to rely on the <title> tag information supplied in the
<head> of each page
you can check by searching here: http://www.learningdifferently.com