RE: Comparison of CynthiaSays versus Bobby

This is a brief response to the comparison between HiSoft and Bobby,
primarily so people on this list will know that Watchfire is listening and
attentive to issues that arise about our products. However, a direct
rebuttal of the specific critiques of Bobby would be off topic for this
forum, which is a public information resource and not a commercial vehicle.
Therefore I will limit the response to saying HiSoft's comparison is greatly
flawed. While I will acknowledge there are a few features in HiSoft that are
not in Bobby, there are a great many more ways that Bobby provides better
support. For some guidelines this does not appear in HiSoft's comparison
because they provide incorrect information about Bobby's support. For the
rest, the comparison used HiSoft's guideline support, which has serious
problems, as the baseline and does not provide information about Bobby's
more comprehensive and accurate support. I invite people who want details to
contact us privately, using the contact information below.

Michael

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Project Manager
Watchfire