Re: CSS line-height frustrates font size overrides

From: Mike Rundle <phark@phark.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 19:36:11 -0400
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
I agree.

I think a good compromise could be that if designers need to use
absolute sizes for font-size, they should at least use em lengths for
their line-height, so if the browser were to change the absolutely set
font-sizes, the line-heights would scale accordingly.

I myself am trying to avoid setting absolute sizes for my text, but bad
habits die hard ;)