Re: Server based accessibility filter

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:55:24 +0100 (BST)
To: Ken Crowell <k4banton@siu.edu>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Ken Crowell wrote:

> Hello,
> My department is looking for an automated, customizable, filter that will
> prevent inaccessible sites from being published.

I guess you're looking for
<URL:http://www.webthing.com/software/mod_accessibility/>

Let me know if it meets your needs.  If you'd like to request additional
capabilities or a customised solution, I'm listening!

Another project that could be relevant in the near future is
mod_validator, at <URL:http://www.webthing.com/software/mod_validator/>
Currently it's simply a markup validator, but on-the-fly validation
of outgoing contents - with configuration options regarding what to
do with errors - is on the wishlist, and it's under very active
development.

--
Nick Kew