RE: Examples of alternative accessible sites

From: Tim <tim@wiseguysonly.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:11:40 +0100
To: "'WAI IG'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

It gives good access to the Grocery services of Tesco, which I think
would be the best part of the site for users with disabilities. I know
if I was going to Tescos site it wouldn't be for half of the other
nonsense on there (although banking services are disappointingly not
there)

Also, I like the way they have explained on their sign up form:

"This is the first of two registration pages"

If I was buying my groceries online, I think I would be using the access
version.

Tim