Re: best practices in site testing:

Interesting also to note the similarities with the document being worked on
by the WAI Education and Outreach Group: http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/

cheers

chaals

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, David Poehlman wrote:

> [...]

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22