RE: browse aloud.

From: Dona Patrick <patrickd@calib.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:35:43 -0500
To: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I just spoke with a representative of this company and he wanted me to relay that this is really geared towards people with reading disabilities.  They recognize that it is not really robust enough for users with low vision or blindness. However, putting the cost on the developer instead of the user is an interesting concept.  Their pricing is steep (especially if the site is large).

Dona Patrick