Re: Left handedness and stylus input (tabletPC, palm, etc)

From: Lois Wakeman <lois@lois.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:56:11 -0000
To: "Bev Corwin" <bev@enso-company.com>, "WAI list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Bev,

It is generally estimated to be round about 10%, AFAICR.  However, the
incidence has been shown to be different in different demographic groups -
for example, higher in gay men, lower in women than men; higher in younger
than older people (partly because it was "beaten out" of people in the early
C20 as an aberration. I am left handed, as was my Grandad, but he was forced
to sit with his left hand tied behind his back when learning his letters at
school.)

Lois Wakeman (a cack-hander)

http://lois.co.uk
http://siteusability.com