Re: Accessible PDFs?

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 06:52:14 -0500
To: "Scarlett Julian (ED)" <Julian.Scarlett@sheffield.gov.uk>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

It will be several years if at all before we can say that pdf is
accessible.  Yes, It is correct to say that There are some circumstances
where in it is possible to provide access to and accessible pdf
documents but those are few in the world and we already have a ton of
formats that are better suited for accessibility.