[take2] Business Benefits of Access-for-All Design

From: Timothy J. Luoma <lists@tntluoma.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:00:16 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Whilst others were talking about the problems with the original page, or
discussing the philosophical reasons behind this list, I made the not very
exciting but rather practical decision to email the author of the piece
(made simple by the fact that he made the accessibility decision to
include his email address right in the source of the original piece).

He emailed me this morning to say that he had put up a new version at:

http://www.ideal-group.org/World_Bank/index.htm

TjL