What this list is all about ... was RE: Business Benefits of Access-for-All Design

From: Jim Thatcher <jim@jimthatcher.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:53:01 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: Michael Burks <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>

I really don't know why I subscribe to this list. The behavior of a few of
its members is typified by the responses to Mike Burks' offering of Steve
Jacobs' article on the "Business Benefits of Access-for-All Design." Eight
messages responding to Mike's message and not ONE, repeat, not one, message
which was on topic.

I know there are lots of folks who subscribe to this list. Do you all
appreciate this nit-picking. Am I in fact the only one who is the
odd-ball-out, who is sick of the process that typifies this list?

Jim
Accessibility Consulting
http://jimthatcher.com
512-306-0931