Re: Business Benefits of Access-for-All Design

From: Matthew Smith <matt@kbc.net.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:32:31 +1030
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Tim Roberts wrote:
 > ┬┐Why does this just come up as source in my browser?

I can confirm that Mozilla 1.2a does the same - as will any browser that
honours the text/plain MIME type.  I also note the use of deprecated
tags and an ASCII representation of the copyright symbol rather than
&copy; - oops...

Cheers

Matthew Smith            | Business: http://www.kbc.net.au
IT Consultant            | PGP Key:  http://gpg.mss.cx
Kadina, South Australia  | * Tivis Project * Community Connect *