Re: CSS optimised for different browsers

From: Matthew Smith <matt@kbc.net.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:01:44 +1030
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi Julian/All

---SNIP---
> My aim is to develop a template for a css structure that will
> be usable by developers to modify according to their needs. Of course, I
> might find that it isn't actually possible but I won't find out unless I try
> ;-)
---SNIP---

Commendable - hope it works!  I'm happy to provide feedback using
NS4.79, Mozilla 1.2a, Opera 6 and Konqueror 3.0.0 (running, for what
it's worth, under Linux 2.4.18/KDE 3).

Cheers

Matthew Smith            | Business: http://www.kbc.net.au
IT Consultant            | PGP Key:  http://gpg.mss.cx
Kadina, South Australia  | * Tivis Project * Community Connect *